June 8, 2011

…Must watch movies…

Well,,in brief..I’ve seen few movies in last few days. Which is I really really liked. on-stranger-tides-posterThe first one is Pirates of the Caribbean : On the stranger tides…Honestly that was a cool…Just a one word for this movie….”That’s the JACK I know” that is 4 words..well anyway…To be honest..you better watch this one as soon as possible..if u miss this one , you’re gonna regret…yes I said it. Special effects were cool (not just because I watched it in 3D, But 3D was awesome). Specially “hunting down mermaid” scene was amazing…well I really appreciated it. No other words for this one..just watch it…just feel it..(Isn’t it sounds too dramatized. ok whatever…Smile)

 

Priest-movie-posterThe second movie you must watch before you die is THE PRIEST, this was a good. Beginning of the movie was cool enough to make me watch this movie until the end (the animation shows war between humans and vampires). Also casting was good I think. Even origin of this movie is JAPANESE MANGA, casting was good for me. But I really expected much more fighting. There was a few short fight. Well even though you should watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails