June 8, 2011

Some kind of gift…or is it curse?

Whatever!!!! who cares…

(Oh almost forgot…I haven’t written for a REAL while..So it’s the first post after month or two...)

I can’t remember when exactly I read those articles about MYSTICAL things such as curse, a ghost mirror or some kind of paranormal activities. Anyway! So at the moment I’ve finished articles, one interesting thought flowed through my brain. What happens if I got a SUPERPOWER….or what would happen if I could use my 100% of brain. That’s the question isn’t it? Ok…Honestly I really wanna have some kind of superpower. But can I  handle responsibility? can I take risk of being a supernatural? what will it cost? what is the risk? of course it has a lots or tons of advantages. 

What would you do if u had a SUPERPOWER?….is it a gift from a god? or a curse from a devil?….what u think..please kindly leave a comment?  Smile

1 comment:

  1. Gift from god
    no way it would be a curse

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails