June 19, 2011

…Little Big World…

I have a friends…a little ones…yes! really little ones…when I see them I feel like I’m Gulliver…even sometimes I talk to them…they have their own duty…for example: three of them works in security department which means they look after my belongings when I’m not home…2011-06-18 20.26.42

1. Those three brave warriors are mighty like Thor..even they don’t sleep…

The First one is Big I. He is leader of this TAG team. Once he was a great chief of powerful clan. Now he is my great GENERAL of my army.(army consist of three little ones..kkk)

The Second one is Dragon Slayer V. Hell yeah! he’s dragon slayer. Unfortunately he little bit lost his way while sailing down in seven seas to hunt down NIGHT FURY. Fortunately I found him. Even though he is little bit goofy and arrogant, no one can stop him when he takes his shield and axe.

The Third one is Silent S. He was the member of Shadow Fury clan. He is the greatest sword master I have ever seen. When he draws out his sword your head will fall away with a sound of wind.

And Those three are my HUGE ARMY and the GREATEST TAG TEAM EVER.(expect Killer Bee and Raikage..kk)

2011-06-18 20.27.15

Here is the Pf.Brain..Yeah I agree with you. He is bit weird indeed. Actually he was the successful young scientist. But accident happened. Little bit explosion and here you go Pf.Brain…although his look has changed his brain no no no no…hehe..he always help me with my problems..he is my GREAT ADVISOR indeed.

2011-06-18 20.28.26

My private trainers. All of them are best in their fields. First angry guy is Wild Wolf, second handsome one is Ch.Smile, Third beautiful lady is Tenny. Ch.Smile once told me he has even played with David Beckham and David admired his talent. Who knows?…Because of those three great trainers I’ve managed to live at least?????hehe

2011-06-18 20.28.47

With this awesome guy I spend my whole free time. He is my guitar mate and even we have own home band..hehe…not really successful unfortunately…but that is not a problem…oh!!! by the way..his name is Skull Jean…

2011-06-18 20.29.44

…LITTLE BIG WORLD….even tough they are small…The world is little for them… Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails