July 4, 2011

…What a day…

In 22th of June I was supposed to go to Warsaw from Wroclaw. Actually I’m in Warsaw now. I don’t know how but I’ve managed to come here. What I’m trying to say is this trip was full of accidents and full of adventures(even tough it was a huge mess I call it ADVENTURE anyway). Ok! it’s started like this.

22th of June, 03.00AM,

We were supposed to go from CENTRAL TRAIN STATION at 4.30 o’clock. So we were carrying our baggage to the car (Our friend came there to pick us up). Guess what happened next? Come on Mr.Driver lost his car key. Well not really lost it, he just dropped it into a SUMP. We could see key from above. Of course Mr.Driver tried to take out his key using a branch. As a result key drown into the sump more deeply. What a heck? Everyone was in panic. It was about 4.00 o’clock and if we couldn’t find key next 5 minutes I won’t be writing this post now. Yes!!! thank god we found it. But you better not to know how. Winking smile

22th of June, 04.40AM

Wow, I made it in time, we caught up our train. So I thought it was “Барцад гарч байна”. But it was just a beginning.

22th of June, 10.40AM

Now what? Train was stopped due to accident at CENTRAL TRAIN STATION OF WARSAW.  Train was stuck somewhere I really really don’t know. When I asked when this piece of shit move? conductor told me, it would a 5 minute or one hour or could be 4 hours. What a consequence!!! First key and now this? It was like I was cursed. Yeah I could stay in train and just wait. But I had to go to my UNIVERSITY to give a damn materials. And f*ckin’ office works 9am-14pm. So when everything became clear it was 13.00 o’clock. Oh shit!!! that is no GOOD. I had to get out of train , I’ve carried all those heavy baggage and told conductor “We are getting out of train” and MR.CONDUCTOR nicely replied “we’re about to move”….AAAAACHHHHH!!!! After we carried out all baggage from the train he told us that? come on!!! Anyway had to do it all over again. We got into the train again. Smile

22th of June, 14.00PM

We were in front of SGH. What a day???>….come on

2 comments:

  1. yamar materialuud ve? yu yu haana avaachij ugdug yum be? terii n ta nar yaj olsiin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ene yeruusu neg ih hamaatai bishee...ene bur tugsuhduu oroh surguuldaa uursduu materialaa avaachij uzuulsiin...bidni aldanaas blj..tgheer ene ymar ch hamaaguie..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails