March 25, 2012

Chrome apps

I’m not sure that how many people use chrome app for their daily life. But I gotta tell u that…u should give it try. Worth it I’d say…

Nowadays cloud services are being used in a wide range that people almost stop installing programs and games on their pc. Though I exaggerated a little bit about stop installing part, it is true that cloud services hardly pushing forward into the market.

Since everyone know that android system is developed by GOOGLE, it is no wonder that so much look alike between android system and CHROME apps.

Untitled222

In your chrome browser, open a new window, and down there, should be option for apps. When you choose apps you can see CHROME WEBS STORE which is market for chrome apps. Just click it and you can see wide range of apps for free. It just like android market as well as application are almost the same.

Untitled212

To download app, you need to register I suppose. If you have google account , there is no problem. So enjoy…yourself…explore it…I promise you’ll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails