October 13, 2011

…Studying n abroad…

well, so much has been happening around here since came here…don’t know where to start actually..well then,….

I’m a first year student once again..everything I’ve experienced, everything I’ve been through is now just a piece of shit I would say. Even tough I’ve been or I’ve seen most of them back then, every single thing has changed and now it is not the way it was as I recall it.  Well this is just exaggeration, talk talk of mine….hehe

What I’m really trying to say is studying in foreign language is not that easy as you think, unless you’re fluent. Here is the list of subjects which I’m studying.

  • 1.Microeconomics
  • 2.Math
  • 3.Economic Geography
  • 4.IT
  • 5.English
  • 6.Polish
  • 7.P.Training
  • 8.Essential of Law

Micro, Math ,English and P.training are fine. Rest of them are real pain in the ass.  Especially that sleepy law lecture. Oh my holy god!!!! Honestly I have absolutely no idea what she is talking about, all I can catch up is few conjunction words such as because, later etc..maybe I overdrew a little bit, in fact it is true.

DSC00331

DSC00335

 

 

 

 

 

Then Polish…wow!!! My Polish is not that bad for one year of study, of course not that good. But beside Belarusian, Ukrainian or Albanian guys my polish is just like comparing cat to lion.

Now IT. I thought I knew computing…but now I have doubt abt that. Seriously!..problem is, IT teacher is speaking too quickly , just way too quick to understand. Also all the words used in IT are in polish (of course) because of it, it’s getting more difficult.

In the end economic geography. Lecture is understandable. But it is bit dizzy. Anyways! Somehow I’ll manage this things out, and someday in future..I’ll be writing a post saying “I’ve DONE IT.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails